Game World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Galore

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male
Number of posts : 76
Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures   Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi all! This is Chewbacca-Loca, better known as Alphabet. I'm co-administrator, and I'm helping g4l get this place running. We're both pretty new at this (me owning only one forum, to which no one goes), so we'll probably need MoNF's experience eventually Razz

Anyway, nice to meetcha, as the parallel lions would have said. *coughflatterlandcough*
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Administrator
Administrator
gamer4life

Male
Number of posts : 85
Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures   Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:16 pm

sorry about not replying to this and a belated welcome lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lifefun-gwf.forumotion.com
aslask
super moderator
super moderator

Number of posts : 55

Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures   Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:59 am

Yeah... Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures   Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys, gals, aliens, and strange fishlike creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game World :: Forum and Discussion :: Hello-
Jump to: