Game World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Galore

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the sin of power.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taifang
beginner
beginner

Male
Number of posts : 14
the sin of power. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the sin of power. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-11

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:57 pm

I appear walking in a mist. now is in a forest south of a well-known village. "how long has it been since I left home?" I said as I step into a burned down village and stated "everything is destroyed, curse him." I walk over to a set of gravestones, one reads : jaiden urahara. the second reads : jessabelle matsu. "hello mother, father." I said as I place a hand to my heart and pulls out two small orbs of silvery light and said. "an offering."

Code:

name:
weaponry:
family:
history:
elements:
specialty:
fighting style:

my info
Name: Tai Matsu Urahara

Appearance:the sin of power. Lostinthoughtbyantmanthfz5

Weapon arsenal: a zanpakuto*, two modified desert eagles, and a boa bow*.

Family: Davis Urahara (father, deceased) Jessabelle Matsu (mother, deceased)
Faye Urahara (foster sister, traveling companion)
Grim Jr (friend, rival, traveling companion)
Lycwolf (unknown attachment, traveling companion)
Kida (lycwolf’s pet)
Nel Tu (adopted sister during travel)
Siriag (older brother, wanted for murder of clan)
Hyuuga family (adopted him after he collapsed at the village gate)

History: Tai was raised in the quaint village of Arasagi. Seeing as the village was formed of lycans, it was only fitting that he have the power to become one. He acceled in all classes, but specialized in combat. From birth, he had access to “the 8 gate styles” fighting styles that are unique for each person. For Tai, unlocking the first five was his goal. He succeeded and gained five unique styles. When he came of age and entered training, he quickly rose through the ranks and soon surpassed even the teachers. Many saw this as a sign that Tai would become the next village leader. Then, on Tai’s graduation, disaster struck. Siriag, Tai’s brother, attacked and murdered the village leader, and attacked Tai. In a battle that destroyed the village, Tai was defeated and almost killed. Siriag left the village, telling Tai to become stronger to avenge the clan. After burying those who perished and offering pieces of his soul as offerings, he found a survivor of the attack, the young girl who Tai adopted into the family, Faye. After some preparation, he was ready to set out to stop his brother. The villagers were shocked to hear this. After seeing their greatest warrior almost die, they pleaded him to stay. They offered the village leader’s position to him, knowing that it was an immense honor to offer it to one so young. Thus, they were shocked even more with Tai’s response. “I lost to my brother. Do you think that I would make a good leader when I can’t stop that murderer?” with that, he left the village, closely followed by Faye. After he arrived at the hidden leaf village, he collapsed due to fatigue. He was found by Hinata and Hanabi Hyuuga and taken to their home. He was raised as a Hyuuga and learned their fighting style. He left the village after 2 years, leaving Faye with the Hyuuga family. No one knows where he went, only that he wanted to learn more about his innate power. On his return to the village 2 years later, he was a different person. He had perfected a fighting style all his own. He returned as a powerful warrior.

Element: wind, water, and lightning, a touch of fire, he can only control fire that is on the field.

Specialty: air and cloud based attacks
Fighting style: 8 gate styles

1st gate: dancer: a style that involves using dance steps for attacking and defending. Through this style, Tai can use the graceful dragon step, a dance that invokes the spirits of several dragons to grant Tai power.

2nd gate: kicker: second most used style, involves using feet for all attacking and defending needs. Through this style, Tai learned the powerful kickstart, a kick that starts the style off. He also learned the ribbon cutter, a rapid kick attack that literally looks like cut ribbons flying about.

3rd gate: blitz: Tai’s second fastest style, it partially unlocks the muscle locks on speed, granting Tai 25% of his natural speed. Through this style, Tai learned the formidable blitz shot, an attack that fires anything at a breakneck speed. Tai uses this style when he needs to finish things fast.

4th gate: steam gunner: this style turns Tai’s desert eagles into guns with blades for close combat. Through this style, Tai gains the ability of plectra rain, a rapid bullet attack that rains down from the sky. The blades allow him to fight at close range as well, utilizing the bullet slash, a rapid slash and shot attack.

5th gate: Hyuuga: this style allows Tai to use gentle fist, a style that can stop an enemy’s energy flow. This style also give Tai the “kaiten suryua” Tai’s perfect defense technique in which he spins in a circle while releasing energy, which creates a spinning dome that stops all attacks. This style is taught to him by the hyuuga’s when he stayed with them.

6th gate: kotetsu: this style focuses on weaponry and allows Tai to summon and use various weapons. The style has no other special abilities.

7th gate: spiker: this gate gives Tai the ability to grow spikes and also shoot them. He can also grow spike armor. This style is meant to be a balanced style, but it normally comes at the cost of crippling the person using it. Tai overcame this cost by using a special potion. The spike arena allows Tai to alter the field to his advantage and using his spike ball, can cause damage from all directions.

8th gate: warp sniper: this gate is Tai’s most frequently used gate other then kicker
and dancer.

This gate gives Tai a unique gun and ability. The bullets he fires can freeze in air and be kicked back and forth using snipe kick. Warp snipe allows him to teleport to the bullet or to a good distance for firing. This style gives Tai full access to his senses, allowing him to pin-point any target.

Infinite gate: this gate is obtained when Tai finally receives his mother’s blessing. Because Tai’s mother is the goddess inu, he gains her abilities. He takes the form of his lycan form, but enhanced with wings, fur and a tail the color of fresh snow. He gains the ability to use snow attacks. He also ends up with a howl attack that can crater a mountain. This is Tai’s last resort, only to be used when he is close to death.

Other abilities: incredible speed, lycan form, irresistible cuteness (such as baaing like a sheep), and a demonic seal. Also can break pieces of his soul to heal people.

*zanpakuto is a sword that takes a unique shape for each individual.

*boa bow is a bow made from snake skin and imbued with the essence of a boa constrictor. This gives the bow a unique shape. It also gives the wielder the ability to control arrows mid-flight.

Boa arrows contain various poisons.

Last edited by taifang on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2008-02-26

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Have you ever roleplayed before? You haven't done it right. You need character sheets for one, and you can't use asterisk actions. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Administrator
Administrator
gamer4life

Male
Number of posts : 85

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:22 pm

yes i will be adding the rules unless you want to chewbacca....
a sign up sheet should look something like this...
Code:

username:
character name:
appearance:
bio:
there are some more elements to add dependent upon the type of roleplay you are doing. example if i was doing some for pokemon i would add team members:
. ok?
Back to top Go down
https://lifefun-gwf.forumotion.com
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 pm

I think I'll just make one.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Administrator
Administrator
gamer4life

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:15 pm

ok i have helped taifang get this topic straight so it is offically open to start roleplaying have fun i might start my own soon....
Back to top Go down
taifang
beginner
beginner

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:15 pm

i'm waiting for someone to do something.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:41 pm

name: Aquanarin
appearance: http://www.e-cesko.cz/images/downloads/Ocean-8c5n.jpg
weaponry: The power of the sea.
family: He was born to Neptune and Terra to be a spirit of the ocean.
history: He has lived for centuries, helping his brother water spirits to keep the land spirits in line.
elements: Water
specialty: A mixture of ice and water to pierce and barrage the foe.
fighting style: Using the diverse forms of water to destroy his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 pm

A peaceful beach on the shore of the little-known state of Norforia. The waves slowly slosh against the sand, in a rhythmic, spellbinding pattern. The water pushes the sand back, then draws it in.

But suddenly, the pattern is disturbed. The water is instead drawn towards a point slightly off shore. The water slowly rises, then drops, pushing the water in all directions. Standing in the cleared-away spot was a young man, looking to be in his late twenties. He examines his lean arms interestedly. "So this is what skin feels like. A little tight-fitting, I should think."

With the silent resolution that comes from almost 800 years of life, he trekks up the beach and onto land for the first time.
Back to top Go down
taifang
beginner
beginner

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:01 am

walking along the same beach,the young warrior looks to be asleep. "it's been so long since i've been home." continues to walk, not noticing the man who had suddenly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Aquanarin is hopelessly lost. The trees surround him, casting him in darkness. He is so used to the freedom of the water that gravity is strange and bewildering. Everything is rough, not like the smooth feel of the sea. He shivers at the biting cold, not like the soft cool of the water.

Pretty soon, he's back at the beach. He gazes longingly at the crashing waves, but knows that he can't return so soon. Shaking his head, he only just notices the young warrior walking along the beach.

"Excuse me," Aquanarin yells, running up to the warrior. "Which way is the town? I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
taifang
beginner
beginner

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:38 am

i awaken from my trance-state."town? sorry, your about 50 miles from the nearest town. there was a village a while back from here, but it's been burned down. a tragedy that i revisit each and every year. who are you and how did you arrive here?"
Back to top Go down
faye
n00b
n00b
faye

Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-04-08

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Code:

name:faye urahara
appearance: a beautiful girl with a white dress, blue slacks, and a sheath for her dagger guns around her hip.
weaponry:bo staff, twin dagger guns, boa bow.
family:tai matsu urahara (brother)
jessibelle urahara (mother)
jaiden matsu (father)
history:born into the noble family of urahara, she was raised to become the next leader of the village along with her brother, Tai.
but tragedy struk as their older brother, siriag, murdered everyone in the village and attempted to kill Tai. unable to, siriag ran, burning the village. found collapsed, faye recovered and left with Tai to get stronger and recreate the village. because her brother used earth and fire spells, she dedicated herself to learning storm magic, which encompassed both elements weakness.
elements: storm ( a mix of lightning,air, water ,and cloud)
specialty: storm spells and a bit of water
fighting style: she fights a little differently from her brother in the fact that she goes all out with a mix of graceful dance and ferocious attacks.

a little girl suddenly runs up to the younger warrior's side."big brother? how much longer must we search? can't we just rebuild the village?"

Last edited by faye on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Administrator
Administrator
gamer4life

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:35 pm

hey please don't double post ok i'll edit it but please don' do it ok?
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca-Loca
Co-Admistrator
Co-Admistrator
Chewbacca-Loca

Male

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Aquanarin thinks for a second.

"How did the village burn down? I'd like to see it, if you're going that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the sin of power. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sin of power.   the sin of power. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sin of power.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game World :: Forum and Discussion :: Roleplay-
Jump to: